“The innovative Facial Autologous Mesotherapy utilizes the growth factors produced by the blood of the person to whom the treatment is applied in order to regenerate the skin in the most natural way. In addition to the face, it can be applied to the chest, back and many other areas of the body, while it also helps in the treatment of Hair Loss”, says Dermatologist – Venereologist Dr. Konstantina Mamali.
What is it
Thanks to its excellent performance, Autologous Mesotherapy is applied in a multitude of cases in the field of modern Aesthetic Medicine for the prevention and treatment of skin aging, wrinkles, scars, skin relaxation and hair loss, while it is gradually expanding to the entire spectrum of medical science.
The advantage of Facial Autologous Mesotherapy lies in the fact that we harness the powers of our own body. More specifically, the treatment takes advantage of the growth factors of our blood. These are proteins with regenerative and reparative properties, responsible for repairing damaged tissues.
To carry out the treatment, blood is taken (5-15 ml) from the person concerned and then centrifuged to isolate the growth factors of our blood, which are then activated by adding a solution of nucleotides (DNA activator) and calcium ions. Finally, this versatile mixture of growth factors is injected with Mesotherapy method into the areas of the skin where regeneration is needed, giving immediately and painlessly more youthful and radiant complexion. At the same time, tightening is induced and scars and marks on the skin are corrected.
Areas Of Application
- Reduction of wrinkles on the face & neck
- Improvement of the facial oval
- Tightening of the face and neck
- Healing of scars from burns, surgeries and wounds – either as a monotherapy or in combination with CO2 Fractional Laser
- Acne scar resurfacing on face, back & chest – Advanced results in just 6-8 sessions
- Elimination of stretch marks – even the most stubborn red ones – in combination with CO2 Fractional Laser
- Regeneration and tightening of the body in areas such as inner and outer thighs, abdomen, knees and thighs.
- Treatment of Hair Loss, Androgenetic, Diffuse or Gyroid Alopecia with impressive results
Total Plasma Lift
To achieve even better results, Autologous Mesotherapy can be combined with CO2 Fractional Laser, which utilizes the regenerative properties of plasma and activated platelets of our blood, accelerating and increasing the rate of skin regeneration. The impressive results of the treatment make it the ideal choice for those who want a completely non-invasive method for facial skin regeneration that will painlessly, easily and quickly provide a younger-looking skin.
Before – After Results
The results of Facial Autologous Mesotherapy are immediately visible and primarily achieved painlessly and easily. If you want the highest possible results, the Total Lift treatment, the combination of Facial Autologous Mesotherapy and CO2 Fractional Laser, is the ideal choice.
The number of sessions depends on the area to which it is applied each time, and the final result has a long duration that can exceed 1 year.
Facial Autologous Mesotherapy
Why should I choose the Facial Autologous Mesotherapy?
The main advantages of the treatment are:
- The long duration of results which can, in some cases, exceed 1 year.
- It reconstructs the skin in a natural way without altering the expressiveness of the face.
- Its application is easy and safe. As the growth factors injected for the treatment come from the person concerned, the possibility of adverse reactions is eliminated.
- In addition to enhancing collagen production, the treatment is particularly beneficial to the skin’s vital functions – better nourishment and oxygenation of the skin.
- It does not “fill in” but reconstructs wrinkles from the inside out, making them disappear.
What are the indications for Facial Autologous Mesotherapy?
- Fine facial wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Need for skin regeneration and glow
- Need for skin tightening and prevention of signs of aging
- Skin stretch marks, both red and white. In reds with the Fractional Laser combination, we can achieve complete elimination.
- Scars of other causes from trauma, burns or surgery to improve texture.
- It is also used for hair loss treatment, androgenetic, diffuse, gynecological or alopecia of other cause.
How is Autologous Mesotherapy applied?
The procedure is simple. The blood growth factors are injected at the required depth under the facial skin, regenerating the tissues and thus giving a youthful appearance and glow.
Each session lasts 20-30 minutes and can optionally be preceded by the application of a local anesthetic cream. The needles penetrate to a small depth (1-3mm) and the number of injections varies depending on the treatment.
As each skin is unique, Cosmetic Derma Medicine’s expert Physicians are here to recommend a Session Protocol that is appropriate for your age and skin type.
When will I see the results?
At Cosmetic Derma Medicine, results of Facial Autologous Mesotherapy, whether it is applied using injectable methods or using the Micro-Needling DermaPen device, are immediately visible and achieved painlessly and easily. If you want the highest possible results, the Total Lift treatment, a combination of Facial Autologous Mesotherapy and CO2 Fractional Laser, is the ideal choice.
The number of sessions depends on the area to which it is applied each time, and the final result has a long duration which can exceed 1 year.
Is the treatment painful?
Facial Autologous Mesotherapy is very well tolerated as it is performed under local anesthesia with cream and very fine needles are used. Also, if the treatment is applied using the Dermapen microneedling method, it is practically painless.
Are there any side effects?
There are no side effects as the patient’s own blood is used. Some swelling, erythema, ecchymosis or bruising may occur immediately afterwards which are transient and resolve immediately.
Why should I choose Cosmetic Derma Medicine for Facial Autologous Mesotherapy?
Cosmetic Derma Medicine Medical Group is the largest and most specialized medical group in Greece & Cyprus, with more than 15 years of experience in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
The Medical Director of Cosmetic Derma Medicine is Dr. Amalia Tsiatoura Dermatologist – Venereologist, while the staff consists of a large medical team of highly experienced and specialized medical specialists and a fully trained nursing team.
In Cosmetic Derma Medicine hundreds of treatments are applied every year with excellent results. The clinic’s medical staff is highly trained in the application of Facial Autologous Mesotherapy and is able to offer personalized solutions to every need. Educational seminars and workshops take place every year in our clinics in order to train new doctors on the subject of injectable treatments, while our clinic has been awarded internationally for its quality of services in the field of Aesthetic Dermatology.