“Owing to its impressive results in reversing hair loss, the treatment presents a viable option of treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia and Alopecia Areata, as well as for all types of Diffuse Alopecia, while it is also ideal for preventing hair loss, if applied before hair thinning becomes visible.”
Hair Loss treatment with autologous growth factors uses the power of blood and its growth factors derived from the patient himself/herself to restore the function of hair follicles and result in new-hair growth from re-stimulated, formerly inactive follicles.
- Hair Loss treatment with autologous growth factors uses the power of blood and its growth factors derived from the patient himself/herself to restore the function of hair follicles and result in new-hair growth from re-stimulated, formerly inactive follicles.
- Growth factors are naturally occurring substances, capable of stimulating cellular differentiation and promoting cell division and wound healing by reactivating primitive pluripotent stem cells.
- Through the Hair Loss Treatment, growth factors regenerate and multiply, activating more stem cells. This results in improvement in the function of hair follicles on the injection site and thus, in new-hair growth. Furthermore, it prevents hair loss and strengthens the already existing hair.
When used in conjunction with Hair Transplant procedure, applied both to the receptor and donor site, Hair Loss treatment with autologous growth factors enhances the healing process and maximizing the results. At Advanced Hair Clinics, member of CDM Medical Group, Hair Loss treatment with autologous growth factors is a standard ingredient of the protocol applied during and after Advanced FUE Hair Transplantation technique and is also used to improve the appearance of donor area FUT-Strip Scars.
Autologous Hair Mesotherapy treatment involves:
- Small volume of blood sample drawn from patient
- Isolation of growth factors after centrifiguration at a certain speed for a determined time
- Growth factors activation by adding nucleotide solution (DNA activator) and calcium ions.
- Injection of activated growth factors painlessly with mesotherapy into the areas of the scalp where the thinning occurs, causing a reactivation of stem cells.
During the first year of treatment, Autologous Hair Mesotherapy should be repeated every 4‑6 weeks. After that, it should be applied at least once a year to maintain results. The results are entirely natural and there are no side effects, provided that it is performed by a specialist doctor.
Πρόκειται για μια απόλυτα ασφαλή διαδικασία που εφαρμόζεται αποκλειστικά από Πλαστικό Χειρουργό ή Δερματολόγο. Δεν υπάρχει κανένας κίνδυνος μόλυνσης ή φλεγμονής καθώς το υλικό αυτό είναι στείρο μικροβίων και προέρχεται από τον ίδιο μας τον οργανισμό. Η μέθοδος εφαρμόζεται με ασφάλεια εδώ και αρκετά χρόνια στην Πλαστική Χειρουργική, για την αποκατάσταση ουλών, την επούλωση τραυμάτων και εγκαυμάτων. Επίσης, η Θεραπεία με Αυτόλογους Αυξητικούς Παράγοντες προσφέρει εξαιρετικά αποτελέσματα ανάπλασης και αντιγήρανσης σε πρόσωπο, λαιμό και σώμα.