- Medical School – University of Crete
- Heinrich-Heine University – Düsseldorf, Germany
- Heinrich-Heine University Hospital – Düsseldorf, Germany
- Klinikum Lippe – Detmold, Germany
- Capio Klinik im Park – Hilden/ Düsseldorf, Germany
- Dermatology / Venereology
- Dermatology, Phlebology & Allergology
- Dermatology / Dermatosurgery
Dr. Michael Dramountanis was born in Düsseldorf, Germany. He graduated from the Medical School of the University of Crete. During the last year of his studies, he attended the Medical School of the Heinrich-Heine University in Dusseldorf, Germany. Afterwards, he completed his medical practical training in the Dermatology Department of Heinrich-Heine University Hospital, as well as in the Gynecology and the Neurology Departments.
Ha haw a 5-year working experience in various hospitals and clinics in Germany. During his specialty, he worked in the University Clinic of Dusseldorf. After successfully passing the exams of the Ärztekammer Medical Board in Nordhein, Germany he got the specialty of Dermatologist – Venereologist.
Dr. Michael Dramountanis has attended various national and international conferences, as well as post-graduate verified educational seminars on the creation, coordination and execution of clinical trials.
He is a member of various national and international medical associations, such as the Hellenic Society of Dermatology and Venereology, the Germany Dermatological Society (DDG) and the Nordhein Medical Association.