Dermatologist – Venereologist Dr. George Tsolakidis
Dr. George Tsolakidis graduated from the Medical School of Sofia in Bulgaria in 1998 and received his medical license in 2001.
Also, in 2002 he worked as a community doctor in Filyra, Komotini.
During his residency, he worked in the General Hospital of Komotini, the General Hospital of Didymoteicho and the University Hospital of Heraklion, in Crete, where he completed his residency.
Since 2011 and for 10 consecutive years he maintained a private medical practice as Dermatologist – Venereologist, while in 2020 and for 2 years, he was a Scientific Advisor at the Department of Dermatology of the King Fahad Hofuf Hospital-Al Ahsa, Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia.
Today he holds the position of Medical Director of the clinic in Thessaloniki of Cosmetic Derma Medicine Medical Group.
He has participated in numerous national and international conferences and educational seminars. Also, he has published numerous articles in renowned scientific journals
Dr. George Tsolakidis speaks fluent English and Bulgarian.
- Medical School of Sofia in Bulgaria
- General Hospital of Komotini
- General Hospital of Didymoteicho
- University Hospital of Heraklion, Crete
Dr. George Tsolakidis - Conferences
Participation in scientific conferences
- 7th Panhellenic congress of surgical infections. November, 2001.
- 4th Congress of 412 General Military Hospital under the 4th Army corpus. January, 2003.
- Education in basic life support in National center of Emergency Medicine, Greek Council of Resuscitation. February, 2003.
- 8th Hellenic conference in Dermatology-Venerology. June, 2003.
- 5th Hellenic conference in clinical chemistry. November, 2004.
- 15th Hellenic Hematology Congress. November, 2004.
- Hellenic Society of Dermatology & Venereology. April, 2012.
- Paediatric Dermatology Congress. November, 2012.
- Hypertension study in the Hypertension Department of G. Gennimatas General Hospital. Athens, February 2002-2003.
- Ultrasound in a closed abdominal wound. February, 2004.
- Case report of trauma in a minefield. February, 2004.
- Mass casualty incidents after mine explosion during period of peace. June – September, 2004.
- Evaluation of metal-B-lactamase in nosocomial strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Acinetobacter baumannii. February 2005.