Dermatologist – Venereologist Dr. Konstantina Mamali
Dr. Konstantina Mamali studied Medicine at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki from 2003-2009. She completed her final year of her studies at the Department of Medicine of the Heinrich-Heine University in Düsseldorf, Germany. She did her internship in the departments of Dermatology, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Nephrology, Haematology-Oncology at the University Clinic of Heinrich-Heine-Universitat Düsseldorf. In 2009 he received his medical degree from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
This was followed by 5 years of specialization (2010-2015) in hospitals and private clinics in Germany to obtain the specialty of Dermatology-Aphrodisiology. Between 2010-2012 he worked in a private clinic of Dermatology, Phlebology & Allergology in Heiligenhaus, Germany. In 2012-2013 she did her residency in Dermatology & Allergy clinic in Wiesbaden, Germany. Subsequently, in the years 2012-2015 she worked at the University Clinic of Dermatology, Allergy and Venereology at St. Josef Hospital-RUB in Bochum, Germany. In 2015, after passing the examination at the Ärztekammer Westfalen-Lippe in Münster, Germany, he received the title of Dermatologist – Venereologist.
Since the beginning of her professional activity until today, she is interested in continuous training and education in various disciplines of her specialty in order to keep up to date with the latest scientific data and to develop her skills. In particular, she specialized in the field of Allergology and Phlebology as part of her specialization at the RUB University Hospital in Germany. In 2012 after successful examinations she obtained the Licence to Perform Ultrasound in the Examination of Skin, Subcutaneous Tissue, and Lymph Nodes “Sonographie der Haut und Subcutis inclusive subkutaner Lymphknoten nach KV-und Degum-Richtlinien”, Cologne. In 2014 he received a certificate of competence in using laser machines “Laserschutzkurs”, Cologne. Followed by certifications in all 3 required seminars for the title of “Dermatology of Work” ABD Grundseminar, Aufbauseminar, Spezialseminar II, Hamburg. In 2014 she also received a certificate in Histopathology of Dermatological Diseases “Einführung in die Dermatohistologie – von der Biopsie zur Diagnose” Münster.
Dr. Mamali also holds a first aid certificate in AED, ALS, BLS, 2012 Wiesbaden. In 2012 she also received a certificate of knowledge competence for participation in research projects and clinical studies “Good Clinical Practice” GCP course, Proinnovera GmbH, Münster. Subsequently, she participated as a clinical researcher in numerous research projects and clinical studies. Her training in Dermatosurgery with Prof. Dr. Falk Bechara at the University Hospital Bochum has provided her with valuable knowledge in skin surgery and skin carcinoma surgery. Since 2015 she has specialized in the field of Hair Transplantation alongside Dr. Anastasios Bechara and performs numerous cases of scalp, beard and eyebrow restoration with the FUE method in cooperation with the medical teams of the Advanced Hair Clinics. Finally, Dr. Konstantina Mamali has attended numerous Aesthetic Dermatology seminars, where she has obtained certifications in the use of botulinum toxin, Hyaluronic acid, chemical peels, injectable treatments (skinboosters, Profhilo) as well as Aptos suspension threads.
Dr. Konstantina Mamali received the title of Master of Science in the framework of the MSc in Dermatoscopy from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki with the grade “Excellent”. She is also a PhD candidate at the RUB University in Bochum, Germany. Her doctoral thesis is on: “Decreased expression of ten-eleven translocation enzyme is associated with progressive disease and death in patients with cutaneous T cell lymphoma”
Dr. Konstantina Mamali speaks fluent English and German.
In addition, she volunteers at the non-profit organization “Symplou” in order to support and improve the living conditions of the inhabitants of the Greek Akritic Islands.
Dr. Konstantina Mamali has participated in many scientific conferences with speeches and e-posters and her work has been published in prestigious Greek and international scientific journals. She is a member of many scientific committees in Greece and abroad.
Today Dr. Konstantina Mamali is the Deputy Scientific Director of the Cosmetic Derma Medicine Medical Group, Cosmetic Medicine Medical Group and works as a scientific director at the clinic in Kifissia.
- Medicine – Aristotle University in Thessaloniki
- Medicine – University clinic Heinrich-Heine in Duesseldorf, Germany
- University clinic of Dermatology, Allergology and Venereal Diseases St. Josef Hospital-RUB in Bochum, Germany
- Dermatology, General Surgery, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Nephrology, Hematology-Oncology at the University clinic Heinrich-Heine in Duesseldorf, Germany
- Dermatology, Phlebology & Allergology in Heiligenhaus, Germany
- Dermatology and Allergology in Wiesbaden, Germany
- Dermatology, Veneorology – Ärztekammer Westfalen-Lippe, Germany
- Hair Transplantation
Dr. Konstantina Mamali - Accreditations
Dr. Konstantina Mamali - Conferences
Participation in scientific conferences
- AMWC 2021. Ε – poster topic “Laser liposuction assisted by 1064nm Nd: YAG Laser: a 6-year experience with 1223 different patients”. Monaco, September 16-19, 2021.
- AMWC 2021. Ε – poster topic “Combination of Fractional laser CO2 and PRP as a method for skin rejuvenation”. September 16-19, 2021.
- IMCAS 2020. Speech topic “1064nm Nd YAG Laser assisted Liposuction for the treatment of gynecomastia – A case series of 311 patients”. Paris, January 30 to February 2, 2021.
- IMCAS 2019. Ε – poster topic “Combination of Fractional laser CO2 and PRP as a method for skin rejuvenation”. Paris, January 30 to February 2, 2021.
- 15th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology and Venereologist (EDAE). E – Poster topic “Smartlipo Laser Lipolysis: Summary of 6 years of clinical experience with 1223 cases”. Thessaloniki, October 31 – November 3, 2019.
- AMWC 2019. E – poster topic “1064nm Nd. YAG Laser Q a 6-year experience with 1223 different patients”. Monaco, April 4 – 6, 2021
- 14th World Conference on Cosmetic Dermatology & Skin Allergies. Speech topic “1064nm Nd: YAG Laser Liposuction with Local Anesthesia in Outpatient Basis. Five Years of Experience with 751 Patients”. Athens, November 26 -28, 2018.
- 14th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology and Venereologist (EDAE). E – poster topic “Combination of CO2 Fractional Laser & PRP as a method of regeneration of skin lesions”. Athens, November 1 – 4, 2018.
- 27th EADV Congress. Ε – poster topic “The efficacy of ND: Yag Laser in Lipolysis – A case series of 751 patients”. Paris, September 12 – 16, 2018.
- 8th HPV Panhellenic Congress, Infection & Related Diseases. Speech topic “The efficacy of CO2 Laser as monotherapy in patients with acute warts”. Thessaloniki, February 23-25, 2018.
- 4th Annual CE Medical Tourism Conference. Speech theme “Making Greece & Cyprus the leading centers of attraction for International Patients seeking Hair Transplantation”. Berlin, Germany, February 15 – 16, 2018.
- IMCAS 2018. E – poster topic “Successful PRP treatment in dizygotic twins with Alopecia Areata: A case report”. Paris, February 1 – 3, 2018.
- 12th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology and Venereologist. Ε – poster theme “The efficacy of Nd:YAG Laser 1064nm in the treatment of onychomycosis”. Athens, November 3 – 6, 2016.
- 17th DWFA. Speech theme “Cheyletiella Dermatitis”. Cologne, 2014
- 17th DWFA. E – poster theme “Verminderte Expression von TET2 korreliert mit fortgeschrittenen Stadien der Mycosis fungoides“, Mamali K, Patsinakidis N, Moritz R, Skrygan M, Stücker M, Gambichler T. Cologne, 2014.
- 16th DWFA. E – poster theme “T regulatory cells and related immunoregulatory factors in polymorphic light eruption following ultraviolet A1 challenge“, K. Mamali, S. Terras, P. Kampilafkos, A. Kreuter, M. Skrygan, T.Gambichler. Cologne 2013.
- 16th DWFA. Ε – poster theme “Atypische kutane Mykobakteriose bei einem immunsupprimierten 32-jährigen Patienten“, K. Mamali, R. Scheitz, A. Potthoff, P. Altmeyer. Cologne 2013.
- 16th DWFA. Ε – poster theme “Expression antimicrobial peptides and proteins in psoriatic epidermis models treated with balneophototherapy“, K. Mamali, M. Skrygan, T. Gambichler. Cologne 2013.
- 47th DDG. E – poster theme “Mit Artefaktestörung vergesellschaftete Dermatitis, Zum Ausschluss eines kutanen Lupus erythematodes“, K. Mamali, H. Adib-Tezer, C. Bayerl. Dresden, 2013.
- 10th Scientific Conference of Medical Students of Greece. Presentation theme “The role of neurosteroids in the function of central nervous system”, Α.Α. Kritis, K. Mamali, A. Margouta, O. Gkibra-Tziabiri. Thessaloniki, May 14 – 16, 2004.
- 10th Scientific Conference of Medical Students of Greece. Presentation theme “Epidemiological study of cutaneous melanoma“, K. Mamali, O. Kyrillopoulou, I. Gkotsikas, E. Demiri. Thessaloniki, May 14 – 16, 2004.
- 10th Scientific Conference of Medical Students of Greece. Presentation theme “Neurological effects to children due to congenital diseases“, K. Mamali, D. Zafeiriou. Thessaloniki, May 14 – 16, 2004.
- 9th Scientific Conference of Medical Students of Greece. Presentation theme “Chronic heart insufficiency“, K. Mamali, M. Didaggelos, G. Parcharidis. Athens, May 9 – 11 2003.
- 9th Scientific Conference of Medical Students of Greece. Presentation theme “The harmful incidence of smoking to the endothelium“, K. Mamali, E. Papakonstantinou. Athens, May 9 – 11 2003.
- IMCAS 2023, Treatment of static lateral periorbital wrinkles with combination of fractional CO2 laser, PRP and botulinum toxin A: a case series of 89 patients, Paris, 26-28/1/2023
- AMWC 2022, ‘Nasal reshaping with hyaluronic acid (HA): A case series of 63 patients, Monaco, 31/3-2/4/2022
- IMCAS 2022, ‘A case series of 12 patients with keloids scars treated with itralesional injections of 5-FU, betamethasone, hyaluronidase followed by fractional laser‘, Paris, 3-5/6/2022 (e-Poster)
- 18th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology and Venereology, ‘The assistance of Trichoscopy in the diagnosis of Netherton’s Syndrome. Case presentation’, Athens, 3-6/11/2022 (Poster)
- Transient appearance of Chilaiditi’s syndrome in a patient with breathlessness, orthopnea and upper abdominal pai. K.Mamali, P. Kotsaftis, G. Malamataris, G. Giannoglou, Greek Medicine 2008,74, 3:234-238.
- A Brief Literature Update on Mid-dermal Elastolysis with an Emphasis on Pathogenetic and Therapeutic Aspects. Gambichler T, Mamali K, Scheel C. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2020 Sep;13(9):E53-E58. Epub 2020 Sep 1. PMID: 33133343 Free PMC article. Review.
- Decreased expression of ten-eleven translocation 2 protein is associated with progressive disease and death in patients with mycosis fungoides. Gambichler T, Mamali K, Patsinakidis N, Moritz R, Mucke M, Skrygan M, Stockfleth E, Stücker M. Br J Dermatol. 2016 Mar;174(3):652-3. doi: 10.1111/bjd.14174. Epub 2015 Dec 19. PMID: 26384468 No abstract available.
- Cultural adaptation of an olfactory identification test: the Greek version of Sniffin’ Sticks. Konstantinidis I, Printza A, Genetzaki S, Mamali K, Kekes G, Constantinidis J. Rhinology. 2008 Dec;46(4):292-6. PMID: 19145999.
- Cheyletiella Dermatitis. Akt Dermatol 2014; 40(03): 92-94, DOI: 10.1055/s-0034-1364873 K. Mamali, T. Gambichler.
Workshops – Seminars
- 17th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology – Venereology. Thessaloniki, November 4 – 7, 2021.
- 19th AMWC Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress. Monte Carlo, Monaco, September 16 – 19, 2021.
- Spring Online Workshop EDAE 2021, June 11 – 12, 2021.
- 2nd Online Workshop of the Hellenic Society of Dermatoscopy, May 15, 2021.
- 1st Online Conference of the Hellenic Society of Dermatosurgery, Laser and Aesthetic Dermatology, February 13, 2021.
- 16th Panhellenic Online Congress of Dermatology – Venereology, December 17 – 20, 2020.
- 29th EADV Congress, EADV Virtual, October 29 – 31, 2020.
- Spring Workshop EDAE. Thessaloniki, July 17 – 19, 2020.
- 22nd IMCAS Annual World Congress. Paris, January 30 – February 1, 2020
- Congress of Dermatosurgery, Aesthetic Dermatology and Laser. Megaron Athens Music Hall. Athens, January 16 – 18, 2020.
- Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology – Venereology. Makedonia Palace, Thessaloniki, October 31– November 3 2019.
- 28th EADV Congress, Madrid, Spain, October 9 – 13, 2019.
- Skin Diseases 2019. Past, present and future. Aegli Zappiou, Athens September 5 – 8, 2019.
- 24th World Congress of Dermatology. Milan, Italy, June 10 – 15, 2019.
- 17th AMWC Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress. Monte Carlo, Monaco. April 4 – 6, 2019.
- 21st IMCAS Annual World Congress. Paris, January 31 – February 2, 2019.
- Panhellenic Congress of Dermatosurgery, Aesthetic Dermatology and Laser. Megaron International Conference Centre of Athens, January 16 – 19, 2019.
- 14th world Congress Cosmetic Dermatology & Skin Allergies. Athens, November 26 -28, 2018.
- 14th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology – Venereology. Hilton, Athens, November 1 – 4, 2018.
- 27th EADV Congress. Paris, France, September 12 – 16, 2018.
- 5th World Congress of Dermatoscopy. Thessaloniki, June 14 – 16, 2018.
- 16th AMWC Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress. Monte Carlo, Monaco, April 5 – 7, 2018.
- 4th Annual Medical Tourism Conference CE. Berlin, February 15 – 16, 2018.
- Congress of Dermatosurgery, Aesthetic Dermatology and Laser. Athens, February 2 -4, 2018.
- 20th IMCAS World Annual Congress. Paris, February 1 – 3, 2018.
- 13th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology – Venereologist. Thessaloniki, November 2 – 5, 2017.
- 26th EADV Congress. Geneva, Switzerland. September 13 – 17, 2017.
- AMWC 2017. Grimaldi Forum, Monaco. April 6 – 8, 2017.
- 19th IMCAS World Congress. Paris, January 26 – 30, 2017.
- 12th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology and Venereology Hotel HILTON. Athens, November 3 – 6, 2016.
- 25th EADV Congress. Vienna, Austria. September 28 – October 2, 2016.
- 13th EADV Spring Symposium. Concert Hall, Athens, May 19 – 22, 2016.
- AMWC 14th Aesthetic & Anti-aging Medicine World Congress, Grimaldi Forum Monaco, March 31 – April 2 2016.
- 18th IMCAS World Congress. Paris, January 28 – 31 2016.
- 24th EADV Congress. Copenhagen, Denmark. October 7 – 11, 2015.
- Autumn Workshop of the Hellenic Society of Dermatology and Venereology. Divani Caravel, Athens, September 26, 2015.
- 10th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology-Venereology, Hotel Macedonia Palace. Thessaloniki, June 25 – 28,2015.
- 17th Dermatology Conference “Tagung der Dermatologischen Wissenschafts – und Fortbildungsakademie NRW“. Cologne, November 28 – 30 2014.
- 20th Workshop on Vascular Surgery “Chronische Wunden und Thrombose“. Bochum, November 22, 2014.
- Allergology / Immunology Conference “Two-Day-Meeting“. Copenhagen, ALK, July 3 – 4, 2014.
- 2nd Phlebology Workshop on Lymphatic System Diseases. Bochum, May 25 2014.
- 2nd International Conference on Anaphylactic Diseases, NORA. Berlin, April 4 – 5, 2014.
- Allergology workshop, “Düsseldorfer Allergietage“, March 29, 2014.
- Allergology Seminar “Allergologie im Bahnhof“, Essen, February 22, 2014.
- 16th Dermatology Conference “Tagung der Dermatologischen Wissenschafts- und Fortbildungsakademie NRW“, Cologne, November 29 – December 1, 2014.
- Two – day allergology conference “Future of Allergology”. Hamburg, Allergopharma. November, 14 – 15 2013.
- Pan-German Aesthetic Dermatology Conference “Cosmedica“. Bochum, November 1 – 3, 2013.
- 15th Dermatology Conference “Tagung der Dermatologischen – Wissenschafts und Fortbildungsakademie NRW“. Cologne, November 30 – December 2 2012.
- 6 Dermatologie-Update-Seminar. Wiesbaden, November 9 – 10 2012.
- Seminar on Mycology. Bad Nauheim, March 10 2012.
- Aesthetic Dermatology Conference. 5. Assistentenforum – Einführung in die Ästhetische Dermatologie. Detmold, February 11 – 12, 2012.
- 14th Dermatology Conference, “Tagung der Dermatologischen Wissenschafts – und Fortbildungsakademie NRW”. Cologne, November 25 – 27, 2021.
- Seminar of Mycology. Die Onychomykosen und ihre Erreger, Düsseldorf. November 24, 2011.
- Workshop ‘Pediatric Dermatology”, Cologne, September 17, 2011.
- Dermatology Conference “Dermatologische Praxis“. Frankenthal, February 11 – 13, 2011.
- 13th Dermatology Conference, “Tagung der Dermatologischen Wissenschafts – und Fortbildungsakademie NRW“. Cologne, November 26 – 28, 2010.
- Allergology Conference “Grundkurs Allergologie“. Duisburg, Bencard Allergy, July 10, 2010.
- Allergology Conference “Allergologie interaktiv“. Düsseldorf, HAL Αllerg. May 29, 2010.
- Regular attendance of Seminars. “Chemical Peelings“, Akademie Kastanienhof. Cologne.
- Continuous attendance of Seminars. “Dermal Fillers – Botulinum Toxin Τraining courses“, Private Derma Clinic Dr.med. K. Hoffmann, Bochum.
- Botulinum Toxin, Specialists Course | 21-22 April 2023 | Athens, Greece
- Panhellenic Congress of Dermatosurgery, Laser & Aesthetic Dermatology, 10-12/2/2023, Athens, Greece
- 18th Panhellenic Congress of Dermatology-Aphrodisiology, 3-6/11/2022, Athens, Greece
Participations in scientific companies
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- Hellenic Society of Dermatology and Venereology (HSDV)
- German Society of Dermatology (DDG)
- German Society of Dermatosurgery (DGDC)
- Professional Association of Dermatologists Germany (BVDD)
- NORA (Network for Online Registration of Anaphylaxis)
Research programmes - Doctorate
- A phase 3, multi-site, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the efficacy and safety of 2 oral doses of CP-690, 550 and 1 suncutaneous dose of etanercept in subjects with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis. A 3921080 EudraCT-Nr.: 2010-020004-30t.
- A phase 3, multi-site, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the efficacy and safety of 2 oral doses of CP-690, 550 in subjects with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis. A 3921079 EudraCT-Nr.: 2010020003-73.
- A phase 3, multi-site, open-label study of the long term safety and tolerability of 2 oral doses of CP-690, 550 in subjects with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis. A 3921061-1156 EudraCT-Nr.: 2010-020002-15.
- A phase III, double-blind, randomized, vehicle- and comparator-controlled, multi-center international trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a twice daily topical application of LAS41007 compared to a twice daily application of a comparator and compared to a twice daily application of a placebo in the treatment of actinic keratosis.
- An open-label, multicenter expanded access study of RO5185426 in patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Efficacy and safety of CD 5024 1% cream versus metronidazole 0,75% cream in subjects with papulopustular rosacea over 16 weeks treatment, followed by a 36-week extension period.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 28-week, multicenter study with a 8 weeks follow-up period to investigate the impact of subcutaneous omalizumab on quality of life measures and on the incidence and severity of angioedema in patients with chronic spontaneous urticaria and a history of angioedema who remain symptomatic with H1-antihistamine treatment.
- A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of intraseasonal specific short-term immunotherapy with depigmented glutaraldehyde polimerized birch pollen allergenic extract (Depiquick Birch) in patients with allergic rhinitis and/or rhinoconjunctivitis with/without intermittent asthma.
- A phase III randomised double-blind study of dabrafinib in combination with trametinib versus two placebos in the adjuvant treatment of high-risk BRAF V600 mutation positive melanoma after surgicalresection. GSK EudraCT-Nr.: 2012-001266-15.
- A Prospective Observational Safety Study of Patients with BRAF V600 Mutation-positive unresectable or metastatic Melanom treated with Vemurafinib. Roche Zess, GP28492.
- A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter Clinical Trial with Nivolumab (BMS-936558) for Subjects with Histologically Confirmed Stage III (unresectable) or Stage IV Melanoma Progressing Post Prior Treatment Containing an Anti-CTLA-4 Monoclonal Antibody. PPD BMS CA209172 EudraCT-Nr.: 2014-001286-28.
- A phase 3, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of Vemurafenib versus Vemurafenib plus GDC-0973 in previously untreated BRAF V 600-mutation positive patients with unresectable locally advanced or metastatic melanoma. CoBrim Roche EudraCT-Nr.: 2012-003008-11 GO28141.
A 24-week, randomized, controlled, multicenter, open-labelstudy with blinded assessment of the efficacy ofsubcutaneous secukinumab compared to Fumaderm® inadults with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. Novartis EudraCT-Nr.: 2014-05258-20.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter, exploratory evaluation of surrogate markers of cardiovascular risk in patients with active chronic plaque-type psoriasis treated for up to 52 weeks with subcutaneous (s.c.) secukinumab (300 mg or 150 mg). Novartis EudraCT-Nr.: 2013-002266-40.
- Dokumentation und Übermittlung von Behandlungsverläufen in ein prospektives Online-Register zur Versorgungsforschung in der dermatologischen Ambulanz (ADOREG). Onkodatamed 23.15-92906.
- Certificate of proficiency in the use of laser machines “Laserschutzkurs”. Cologne, Germany, November 30, 2014.
- Certificate in “Dermatology at Work” ABD Spezialseminar II, Bochum. September 27, 2014.
- Certificate in “Dermatology of Work” ABD Grundseminar und Aufbauseminar, Hamburg.
- Certificate in Histopathology of Dermatological Diseases “Einführung in die Dermatohistologie – von der Biopsie zur Diagnose”. Münster, March 8 – 9 2014.
- Licence to perform ultrasound in the examination of skin, subcutaneous tissue and lymph nodes “Sonographie der Haut und Subcutis inclusive subkutaner Lymphknoten nach KV-und Degum-Richtlinien”. Cologne, August 26 2012.
- AED & BLS first aid certificate. Wiesbaden, August 22 2012.
- Certificate BLS & ALS, Arbeiter – Samariter – Bund Landesverband Hessen e.V. Bildungszentrum. Wiesbaden, May 12 2012.
- Certificate of knowledge competence for participation in research projects and clinical studies “Good Clinical Practice” GCP course, Proinnovera GmbH. Münster, January 18, 2012.
- Certificate Training – First Aid Course in the Medical Practice “Notfallmanagement in der Arztpraxis”. Heiligenhaus, June 15, 2011.
- Certificate of Competence in Dermatoscopy “2nd Academy for Dermatoscopy, Auflicht – und Videomikroskopie”. Bochum, March 19 – 20, 2010.
- Botulinum Toxin Specialists Course, 21-22 April 2023, Athens, Greece
- Certificate of use of Aptos suspension threads, ID GR4696236, 2021, Athens, Greece.