- Medicine – University of Medicine Timisoara
- Master’s Degree in “Aesthetic Medicine & Aesthetic Treatments” – University of Camerino, Italy
- Penteli General Children’s Hospital – Eye Clinic
- General Hospital of Corinth
- Athens Medical Group
- General Anti-Cancer Hospital Agios Savvas
- General Hospital of Chania “Agios Georgios”
- Aesthetic Medicine & Aesthetic Treatments
Dr. Emmanouil Gavalas is a graduate of the Medical School of the University of Medicine, Timisoara. After completing his military service, he worked as a General Practitioner in Greek Army and then as a resident in the Eye Clinic of Penteli General Children’s Hospital. Afterwards, during his Rural Service he worked at the General Hospital of Corinth.
During his specialization in Ophthalmology, Dr. Gavalas worked in General Anti-Cancer Hospital Agios Savvas, where he remained for three years and received his title in “Ophthalmology” in 2014. Afterwards, he worked for 2 years as an attending doctor at the Ophthalmology Clinic of the General Hospital of Chania “Agios Georgios”.
In 2017, Dr. Gavalas successfully completed his postgraduate studies at the University of Camerino, Italy in “Aesthetic Medicine & Aesthetic Treatments”.
Dr. Gavalas has attended various classes in the field of Homeopathic Medicine and Ophthalmology. He has also participated in numerous national and international conferences while his scientific papers have been published in various medical journals.
He is a member of the Hellenic Ophthalmological Society, the Society of Aesthetic Medicine and Non Ablative Surgery, the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society and of the Hellenic Society of Intraocular Implant and Refractive Surgery.