Pigmentation, blemishes, black heads, brown spots, acne scars and dull or aging skin are just a few signs to remind us it is high time we got a Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial treatment for a glowing complexion and a youthful appearance.
This deeply rewarding therapy is among the simplest, most effective and least disruptive skin cleansing and rejuvenation treatments and it is suitable for all skin types, even those with light and sensitive skin.
During this quick and easy procedure, the latest Smart Peel Microdermabrasion System offers a controlled and consistent delivery of a jet of micro-crystals or diamonds across the surface of the skin, known as the stratum corneum. As soon as the damaged outer layers of skin are evenly removed, new layers of younger and smoother skin will be exposed.
Diamond Microdermabrasion | Results
Additionally, combining Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial treatment with the following anti-aging and rejuvenating procedures will get optimum aesthetic results:
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Neurotoxin Injection Therapy
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Chemical Peel
- Facial Mesotherapy
- PDO & COG Thread Facelift
- Ultrasound – RF
Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial treatment results are visible immediately after each session as your skin will be radiant, brighter and smoother.
In cases when the treatment is applied for cleansing purposes, it is advisable to be repeated 3-4 times a year. If you wish to reduce liver spots, acne scars, wrinkles and to restore facial skin elasticity and firmness, the treatment cycle usually includes 7-8 sessions performed at 10-14-day intervals.
At Cosmetic Derma Medicine, Diamond Microdermabrasion exfoliating technique is a non-surgical procedure that uses diamonds and micro-crystals to achieve a deep, yet gentle, skin abrasion, perfectly adapted to each skin type.
Diamond Microdermabrasion | Areas of application
Due to its safety and effectiveness, Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial treatment is suitable for all skin types and it is most commonly used on:
- Face – Neck – Décolletage
- Back – Hands
- Blemishes, wrinkles & fine lines
- Acne Scars
Diamond Microdermabrasion | FAQs
What does the Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial treatment involve?
The facial cleansing treatment includes three stages:
- Stage 1: Gentle Abrasion: Smart Peel’s diamond or micro-crystal tip gently exfoliates the uppermost layers of dead cells of the epidermis.
- Stage 2: Sebum Removal: A comedone-extractor is used to painlessly remove sebum trapped within the skin pores. This step is performed under aseptic conditions using sterilized medical tools.
- Stage 3: Deep Hydration: At this stage, special restorative and hydrating creams penetrate deeply into the area under treatment.
At our clinic, the Diamond Microdermabrasion process doesn’t involve steam use, as recent clinical studies show that not only may it lead to rosacea and spider vein flare-ups, but it also often causes rebound acne.
Why should I opt for Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial treatment?
Micro-crystal or Diamond Dermabrasion achieves:
- Deep medical cleansing of face, chest and back.
- Exfoliation and removal of dead skin cells.
- Smooth and improved skin texture.
- Skin brightness and reduction of liver spots.
- Smoothing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduction of acne scars.
- Rejuvenation and tightening by generating new collagen production.
- Better lymphatic flow and reduction of edemas (swelling).
What should I expect? Are there any post- Diamond Microdermabrasion side-effects?
Each session generally takes 30 minutes, immediately after which you can safely resume your daily activities. After treatment, there may appear temporary redness which typically resolves within a few hours.