MD, MSc, FEBOPRAS, DAFPRS fellow
- Medical School, University of Ioannina
- Army Medical Department
- Department of Plastic Surgery & Burns , Ioannina University Hospital
- 417 General Military Hospital NIMTS
- Department of Vessel Surgery , Athens Medical Group
- Latsio Burns Center, Thriasio General Hospital of Eleusis
- Orthopedic Clinic, Thriasio General Hospital of Eleusis
- Clinic of Chest & Heart Diseases , Ioannina University Hospital
- PhD Candidate in Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Master in “Surgical Anatomy” – National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Medicine, Dreifaltigkeits-Krankenhaus Wesseling- Koln, Germany
- Rhinoplasty – Teheran, Iran
- Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Periocular Surgery (Blepharoplasty, Midface-lift)
- Post-Bariatric Surgery & Body-Contouring
- Microsurgery Breast Reconstruction
Dr. Ioannis Dalianoudis graduated from University of Ioannina Medical School in 2005 and afterwards has worked as a Research Associate in Ioannina University Hospital – Department of Plastic Surgery & Burns.
After completing his military service, he worked as a resident doctor in General Surgery at the 417 General Military Hospital NIMTS. He has also worked in the Department of Vessel Surgery at Athens Medical Group. He completed his specialty in Plastic Surgery at Thriasio General Hospital, Latsio Burn Center in 2006, where he continued working and received post-graduate training in Burns and Microsurgery at the Plastic Surgery Department.
Dr. Ioannis Dalianoudis is a member of the “European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)” since 2016, after successfully passing the specialty exams in Plastic Surgery.
In 2018 he was granted a sponsorship from the Dutch Association for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (DAFPRS), in order to specialize in Facial Aesthetic Surgery. Part of this program took place in Germany, where Dr. Dalianoudis received training in Facial Aesthetic Surgery, in the Surgery of the Eyelid and Eyebrow, as well as in fat-loss surgeries, under the guidance of Prof. Dirk Richter, Director of ISAPS.
He continued his specialty in Rhinoplasty, in Tehran, Iran, where he participated in a large amount of surgeries, under the guidance of the Prof. Baba Nikoumaram, Prof. Ali Manafi, Prof. Farhad Hafesi, Dr. Hamed Bateni and others.
He is now a PhD Candidate in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, conducting a research in “Guided nerve regeneration with artificial nerve multilumen nerve grafts” in the Medical Faculty of the University of Ioannina. Furthermore, he completed his master’s degree in “Surgical Anatomy” at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
He has participated in many Greek and international medical events and conferences, as well as in educational workshops. He has also published scientific papers in various authoritative Greek and international medical journals.
He is member of the Hellenic Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, the Medical Association of Athens and of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.