Academic Background / Work Experience
- School of Medicine Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Papageorgiou University Hospital of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Hippocrates General Hospital of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Doctoral Thesis at Regensburg University Hospital, Germany
- Traineeship at Neil S. Rosenthal Neurological Clinic, New York
- Dermatology Polyclinic, Biederstein University Dermatology Polyclinic, Munich, Germany
- Dermatology Clinic, Psorisol Hautklinik, Hersbruck, Germany
- Dermatology Clinic, Nuremberg State University Hospital, Germany
- Dermatology Polyclinic, Praxis Frau Dr. Kramer, Nuremberg, Germany
- Dermatology – Venereology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Aesthetic Dermatology
Dr. Elisavet Tsiampali graduated from the Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. After working for a year at the Papageorgiou University Hospital of Thessaloniki, as well as, at the Hippocrates General Hospital of Thessaloniki, she continued her training in New York as an intern at the Neil S. Rosenthal Neurological Clinic.
While acquiring a Dermatologist- Venereologist Medical Specialization she worked at the Biederstein University Dermatology Polyclinic in Munich, at the Psorisol Hautklinik Dermatology Clinic in Hersbruck and at the German Dermatology Clinic at the Nuremberg State University Hospital. She received her Dermatologist-Venereologist specialization in Munich, Germany.
Subsequently, Dr. Tsiampali worked as a Dermatologist at the Praxis Frau Dr. Kramer Dermatology Polyclinic in Nuremberg, Germany. In 2016 she completed her Doctoral Thesis at the Regensburg University Hospital in Germany on the subject “Adult Onychomycosis with a wide pathogenic spectrum and multiple outbreaks”.
Dr. Elisavet Tsiampali is part of the HSDV (Hellenic Society of Dermatology & Venereology), the EADV (European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology) and the DDG (Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft – German Dermatological Association).
Dr. Elisavet Tsiampali speaks excellent Greek, English and German